HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera news
HP Photosmart E327
5-megapixels, 4x digital zoom, 1.8-inch image display, 16 MB internal memory
News: HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera Press release
HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera
Capture exceptional photos with the easy-to-use, point-and-shoot 5-megapixel HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera. Users can view shots on this stylishly designed 1.8-inch image display screen, email photos without attachments with HP Photosmart Share and make beautiful prints and enlargements up to 8 x 10-inches.
HP Photosmart E327 Key Features and Benefits
• 5-megapixels for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster size
• 1.8-inch image display and intuitive button layout allows for easy one-handed shots
• Compact design with positive on /off slide lens cover
• Shoot video clips with audio
• Increase storage capacity with optional SD cards (1)
• HP Photosmart Software is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos
• 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera
HP Photosmart E327 Technical Specifications
• 5-megapixel resolution
• 4x digital zoom
• Dimensions 9.5mm (w) x 31.8mm (d) x 52.0mm (h)
• PictBridge support
• Exif 2.2 support
• Support/Connectivity : USB Connectivity
- USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later
- USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
• HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera that includes 90 days of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services.
HP Photosmart E327 Pricing and Availability
• Estimated U.S. street price is TBD
• Expected to be available for purchase March 2006 in North America.
(1) Not included; please purchase separately.